Sunday 19 January 2014

Moments that mattered in 2013

I have stumbled across a prize draw by Lloyds Bank, they are generously giving away a beautiful iPad Mini, worth £249 to a blogger who shares "the moments that mattered" to them in 2013.

Here is my entry for the competition as I've had a very eventful 2013. 

I started 2013 with a beautiful newborn baby boy (born in Dec 2012!) so enjoyed every moment of those "firsts". Sadly, he fell ill with severe allergy and eczema from February 2013 and life turned into a roller-coaster of emotions. Sleepless, blood soaked, tearful nights endured and countless appointments and consultations followed. My little boy endured it all with the most cheerful personality. 

While busy with him, I nearly overlooked the "firsts" in my 3 year olds life;. I became a school run mummy for the first time as my daughter started nursery.

We, as a family of four, also finally moved into a place all "ours" and that was the top of the moments that mattered. Life at home has been chaotic but it has brought the whole family closer so I wouldn't change it in any way. 

We thought there was only one way to end the 2013; by jetting off to sunny Dubai in December to wash away any 2013 blues. This was our first family holiday as four and it was priceless moments of family time. 

All in all 2013 wasn't so bad after all and hoping 2014 can only get better :)

GOODBYE 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message me :)